Would you like to bring your own natural beauty product to market? Perhaps you want to expand your existing range but simply do not have time to formulate? If this rings true, then look no further.
I specialise in formulating to green standards and if needed can meet the requirements of ECOCERT, COSMOS, NaTru or Soil Association to name a few. The types of products I formulate:
- Anhydrous (water free) butters, body and facial balms, scrubs, facial oils/oil cleansers
- Natural moisturisers – emulsions (face creams and lotions)
- Botanical anti-ageing skincare Natural serums (water-based gels)
- Natural cleansers – soap based, oleogels, cleansing oils, cleansing gels, powder cleansers
- Natural body washes and bath products
- Natural hair care products – shampoo, conditioners, balms, shampoo bars
- Soap – cold processed, natural and traditional soaps, synthetic detergent bars
- AHA/BHA products – moisturisers and cleansers Natural toners / facial spritzes
- Natural masks (clay / cream / gel)
- Baby Products – moisturisers, body wash, body powders, baby oil
One of the most important aspects to product development is being able to communicate your goals and expectations in a safe space. After both parties complete a non disclosure agreement, I will listen carefully to what you want and the vision you have for your brand. I take a comprehensive brief which details the products characteristics, your target market, unique selling proposition (including any featured ingredients) and timescales for development. I also need to know if you plan on using a manufacturer or plan on making the products yourself.
I am able to do a quick stability study on your formulation and can arrange for the relevant accelerated testing to be completed on the final product. I can also ensure that the product is ready for any one of the natural or organic standards out there i.e. EcoCert, Soil Association or COSMOS.
As part of the service I can help connect you with The Soil Association / COSMOS raw material suppliers as well as manufacturers that can meet your need whether you want to start small or aim big.